GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale last week:
- Danielle Dallacco never planned an acting career while growing up in Greenburgh, but is starring in her first feature film, the horror-comedy "Jersey Shore Massacre."
- A&E's newest program, "Cement Heads," is a reality show that follows WJL Equities, a family owned construction company based in Eastchester. It will be telecast on Tuesday evenings at 10:30 p.m.
- The New York State Police says it issued more than 22,000 tickets during its state-wide Speed Week campaign from Aug. 6 to Aug. 12.
- Bats have been making their way into Westchester homes this month, and the Westchester County Health Department wants residents to know what to do if they catch one in their home.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Elmsford Reports Opt-Out Rates On First Day Of State Math Tests