GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Town Board will meet with Yonkers City Councilman Michael Sabatino on Tuesday, May 13 at 11 a.m., to discuss the possibility of creating a local Human Rights Commission
Sabatino is a member of the Yonkers Human Rights Commission. He will discuss with the Town Board how the commission works and will answer any questions.
Residents are invited to email questions for Sabatino to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Greenburgh Residents To Fear Attack
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Charged With Burglary
- 3 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens