GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Greenburgh's annual Parent-Child Valentine's Dance has been canceled for Friday due to the storm forecast.
All tickets will be refunded to those who have already pre-registered for the event, according to the Greenburgh Parks and Recreation Department. There has been no date set for re-scheduling.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more updates on Friday's storm cancellations.
- 1 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Greenburgh Supermarket Manager Collects Millions In Lottery
- 4 Police Locate Missing Westchester Man, 53
- 5 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies