GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Greenburgh's annual Parent-Child Valentine's Dance has been canceled for Friday due to the storm forecast.
All tickets will be refunded to those who have already pre-registered for the event, according to the Greenburgh Parks and Recreation Department. There has been no date set for re-scheduling.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more updates on Friday's storm cancellations.
- 1 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 2 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop
- 3 Greenburgh Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Greenburgh Gas Station Robbery Resembles Other Area Heists
- 5 Magazine Names Elmsford Schools 'District Of Distinction'