GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Greenburgh's annual Parent-Child Valentine's Dance has been canceled for Friday due to the storm forecast.
All tickets will be refunded to those who have already pre-registered for the event, according to the Greenburgh Parks and Recreation Department. There has been no date set for re-scheduling.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more updates on Friday's storm cancellations.
- 1 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 2 Greenburgh Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 3 Greenburgh Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Alexander Hamilton Students Give Back During First Day Of Service
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287