GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Greenburgh's annual Parent-Child Valentine's Dance has been canceled for Friday due to the storm forecast.
All tickets will be refunded to those who have already pre-registered for the event, according to the Greenburgh Parks and Recreation Department. There has been no date set for re-scheduling.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more updates on Friday's storm cancellations.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 3 State Police Warn Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenburgh