GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Greenburgh's annual Parent-Child Valentine's Dance has been canceled for Friday due to the storm forecast.
All tickets will be refunded to those who have already pre-registered for the event, according to the Greenburgh Parks and Recreation Department. There has been no date set for re-scheduling.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more updates on Friday's storm cancellations.
- 1 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Greenburgh Residents To Fear Attack
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy
- 5 A Small Village Parade Is A Big Hit Within Town Of Greenburgh