GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Greenburgh's annual Parent-Child Valentine's Dance has been canceled for Friday due to the storm forecast.
All tickets will be refunded to those who have already pre-registered for the event, according to the Greenburgh Parks and Recreation Department. There has been no date set for re-scheduling.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more updates on Friday's storm cancellations.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Greenburgh's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Letter: Greenburgh Police To Take ‘Draconian’ Stance On Halloween