GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale last week:
- Greenburgh Police are investigating a fire that was on the sixth floor of 33 Oak St. The fire was extinguished and deemed to be suspicious by the Cause and Origin Team.
- The state Assembly passed Assemblyman Tom Abinanti’s legislation that authorizes the town of Greenburgh and all of its villages, and the village of Sleepy Hollow in the town of Mount Pleasant to impose a hotel/motel occupancy tax within their boundaries.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Linked To Racist Comment, Report Says
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Ardsley Volunteer Fire Department Carnival Kicks Off This Weekend
- 4 Ardsley High School Names Rudy Arietta New Principal
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says