GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale last week:
- Greenburgh Police are investigating a fire that was on the sixth floor of 33 Oak St. The fire was extinguished and deemed to be suspicious by the Cause and Origin Team.
- The state Assembly passed Assemblyman Tom Abinanti’s legislation that authorizes the town of Greenburgh and all of its villages, and the village of Sleepy Hollow in the town of Mount Pleasant to impose a hotel/motel occupancy tax within their boundaries.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 4 Snow Likely In Greenburgh On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh