GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale last week:
- Greenburgh Police are investigating a fire that was on the sixth floor of 33 Oak St. The fire was extinguished and deemed to be suspicious by the Cause and Origin Team.
- The state Assembly passed Assemblyman Tom Abinanti’s legislation that authorizes the town of Greenburgh and all of its villages, and the village of Sleepy Hollow in the town of Mount Pleasant to impose a hotel/motel occupancy tax within their boundaries.
- 1 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Greenburgh Residents To Fear Attack
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens