GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale last week:
- Greenburgh Police are investigating a fire that was on the sixth floor of 33 Oak St. The fire was extinguished and deemed to be suspicious by the Cause and Origin Team.
- The state Assembly passed Assemblyman Tom Abinanti’s legislation that authorizes the town of Greenburgh and all of its villages, and the village of Sleepy Hollow in the town of Mount Pleasant to impose a hotel/motel occupancy tax within their boundaries.
- 1 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 2 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenburgh
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Greenburgh
- 5 Greenburgh Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm