GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont and Hartsdale last week:
- The Greenburgh Street Crime Unit charged James Garrison, 41, of Elmsford, with criminal possession of a controlled substance after searching his residence on Friday, July 11.
- Westchester County residents were stunned by the news that a Malaysian airliner was shot down over the Russian-Ukraine border Thursday.
- Greenburgh police reported on Sunday, July 13, that two Mount Vernon men have been accused of kidnapping a woman who advertised escort services online and taking her from Queens to an Elmsford hotel.
- Con Edison told Greenburgh Supervisor Paul Feiner Wednesday that it is planning to terminate a lease where the Westchester Police Revolver and Rifle League has its range in Ardsley, Feiner said.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 5 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne