GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont and Hartsdale last week:
- The Greenburgh Street Crime Unit charged James Garrison, 41, of Elmsford, with criminal possession of a controlled substance after searching his residence on Friday, July 11.
- Westchester County residents were stunned by the news that a Malaysian airliner was shot down over the Russian-Ukraine border Thursday.
- Greenburgh police reported on Sunday, July 13, that two Mount Vernon men have been accused of kidnapping a woman who advertised escort services online and taking her from Queens to an Elmsford hotel.
- Con Edison told Greenburgh Supervisor Paul Feiner Wednesday that it is planning to terminate a lease where the Westchester Police Revolver and Rifle League has its range in Ardsley, Feiner said.
- 1 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Greenburgh Residents To Fear Attack
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy
- 5 A Small Village Parade Is A Big Hit Within Town Of Greenburgh