GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont and Hartsdale last week:
- The Greenburgh Street Crime Unit charged James Garrison, 41, of Elmsford, with criminal possession of a controlled substance after searching his residence on Friday, July 11.
- Westchester County residents were stunned by the news that a Malaysian airliner was shot down over the Russian-Ukraine border Thursday.
- Greenburgh police reported on Sunday, July 13, that two Mount Vernon men have been accused of kidnapping a woman who advertised escort services online and taking her from Queens to an Elmsford hotel.
- Con Edison told Greenburgh Supervisor Paul Feiner Wednesday that it is planning to terminate a lease where the Westchester Police Revolver and Rifle League has its range in Ardsley, Feiner said.
- 1 Woodlands Principal Has Been Reassigned, Report Says
- 2 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenburgh Skies Sunday
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Greenburgh Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend