GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont and Hartsdale last week:
- The Greenburgh Street Crime Unit charged James Garrison, 41, of Elmsford, with criminal possession of a controlled substance after searching his residence on Friday, July 11.
- Westchester County residents were stunned by the news that a Malaysian airliner was shot down over the Russian-Ukraine border Thursday.
- Greenburgh police reported on Sunday, July 13, that two Mount Vernon men have been accused of kidnapping a woman who advertised escort services online and taking her from Queens to an Elmsford hotel.
- Con Edison told Greenburgh Supervisor Paul Feiner Wednesday that it is planning to terminate a lease where the Westchester Police Revolver and Rifle League has its range in Ardsley, Feiner said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 5 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy