GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale last week:
- Greenburgh police arrested Marlon Murray, a 33-year-old town resident, on Tuesday, Aug. 5, when 28 pounds of marijuana were discovered after an investigation.
- Four people were injured Wednesday when an unmarked Westchester County police vehicle traveling southbound on Route 9A in Hawthorne collided with a vehicle that made a left turn onto Route 9A from Skyline Drive, according to police.
- Although their daughter has been missing for more than three years, the parents of Lauren Spierer, the Greenburgh woman who disappeared in 2011, are holding out hope that they may see her again.
- The Westchester County Department of Health has learned that a mosquito batch has tested positive for West Nile Virus in Westchester for the first time this year.
- 1 'Today' Show Interview With Ellen Brody's Daughters Postponed Until Tuesday
- 2 Daughters Defend Edgemont Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash
- 3 Hastings Man Charged With Kidnapping
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery