GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale last week:
- Greenburgh police arrested Marlon Murray, a 33-year-old town resident, on Tuesday, Aug. 5, when 28 pounds of marijuana were discovered after an investigation.
- Four people were injured Wednesday when an unmarked Westchester County police vehicle traveling southbound on Route 9A in Hawthorne collided with a vehicle that made a left turn onto Route 9A from Skyline Drive, according to police.
- Although their daughter has been missing for more than three years, the parents of Lauren Spierer, the Greenburgh woman who disappeared in 2011, are holding out hope that they may see her again.
- The Westchester County Department of Health has learned that a mosquito batch has tested positive for West Nile Virus in Westchester for the first time this year.
- 1 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 2 State Police Warn Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison