GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The president of the Westchester County Police Revolver and Rifle League in Greenburgh says the allegations that a nearby resident was hit with a bullet fragment are nearly impossible, according to News 12 Westchester.
Officials say it is impossible for a shooter to have intentionally fired on the hill that the victim was standing on, but Town Supervisor Paul Feiner plans on introducing legislation that will put stricter regulations on outdoor gun clubs, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings, Ardsley Among 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Man Charged With DWI Following Wrong Way Crash In Greenburgh
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters