GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The president of the Westchester County Police Revolver and Rifle League in Greenburgh says the allegations that a nearby resident was hit with a bullet fragment are nearly impossible, according to News 12 Westchester.
Officials say it is impossible for a shooter to have intentionally fired on the hill that the victim was standing on, but Town Supervisor Paul Feiner plans on introducing legislation that will put stricter regulations on outdoor gun clubs, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Woman Charged In Hartsdale Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Greenburgh's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend