GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The president of the Westchester County Police Revolver and Rifle League in Greenburgh says the allegations that a nearby resident was hit with a bullet fragment are nearly impossible, according to News 12 Westchester.
Officials say it is impossible for a shooter to have intentionally fired on the hill that the victim was standing on, but Town Supervisor Paul Feiner plans on introducing legislation that will put stricter regulations on outdoor gun clubs, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Police Locate Missing Westchester Man, 53
- 4 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 State Approves 7.1 Percent Health Insurance Rate Hike