GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The president of the Westchester County Police Revolver and Rifle League in Greenburgh says the allegations that a nearby resident was hit with a bullet fragment are nearly impossible, according to News 12 Westchester.
Officials say it is impossible for a shooter to have intentionally fired on the hill that the victim was standing on, but Town Supervisor Paul Feiner plans on introducing legislation that will put stricter regulations on outdoor gun clubs, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 3 Snow Likely In Greenburgh On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 5 Greenburgh Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday