GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The president of the Westchester County Police Revolver and Rifle League in Greenburgh says the allegations that a nearby resident was hit with a bullet fragment are nearly impossible, according to News 12 Westchester.
Officials say it is impossible for a shooter to have intentionally fired on the hill that the victim was standing on, but Town Supervisor Paul Feiner plans on introducing legislation that will put stricter regulations on outdoor gun clubs, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 National Weather Service: Greenburgh's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Purchase-SUNY Adds Masters Program That Combines Arts, Entrepreneurship
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App