GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The president of the Westchester County Police Revolver and Rifle League in Greenburgh says the allegations that a nearby resident was hit with a bullet fragment are nearly impossible, according to News 12 Westchester.
Officials say it is impossible for a shooter to have intentionally fired on the hill that the victim was standing on, but Town Supervisor Paul Feiner plans on introducing legislation that will put stricter regulations on outdoor gun clubs, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 State Police Warn Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation