GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The president of the Westchester County Police Revolver and Rifle League in Greenburgh says the allegations that a nearby resident was hit with a bullet fragment are nearly impossible, according to News 12 Westchester.
Officials say it is impossible for a shooter to have intentionally fired on the hill that the victim was standing on, but Town Supervisor Paul Feiner plans on introducing legislation that will put stricter regulations on outdoor gun clubs, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Elmsford Paramedics, Greenburgh Police Assist Mail Carrier
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Greenburgh Police Charge Two In Drive-By Shooting