GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The president of the Westchester County Police Revolver and Rifle League in Greenburgh says the allegations that a nearby resident was hit with a bullet fragment are nearly impossible, according to News 12 Westchester.
Officials say it is impossible for a shooter to have intentionally fired on the hill that the victim was standing on, but Town Supervisor Paul Feiner plans on introducing legislation that will put stricter regulations on outdoor gun clubs, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenburgh Skies Sunday
- 4 Greeburgh Celebrates Halloween At Spooktoberfest
- 5 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale