GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale this week:
- Dr. Ronald Ross was reassigned from his position at Greenburgh Schools superintendent following a vote by the district's Board of Education at a special meeting on Monday night.
- One person was killed and another was hospitalized after a fire broke out in the kitchen of a Frost Lane home in Hartsdale on Monday morning.
- Westchester County Police arrested a Greenburgh man on a felony charge Tuesday, May 6, after he was accused of violating a court order of protection by confronting his estranged wife earlier in the day outside the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenburgh