GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Supervisor Paul Feiner has called for the closure of a local gun range after the fragment of a bullet grazed a nearby resident, according to CBS New York.
The victim lives in a new development off of Ardsley Road, near the Westchester Police Revolver and Rifle League. She was grazed in the leg by a fragment of a bullet from the range, CBS New York reported.
The club has voluntarily ceased operations until the investigation in complete, CBS New York said.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Elmsford Reports Opt-Out Rates On First Day Of State Math Tests