GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Supervisor Paul Feiner has called for the closure of a local gun range after the fragment of a bullet grazed a nearby resident, according to CBS New York.
The victim lives in a new development off of Ardsley Road, near the Westchester Police Revolver and Rifle League. She was grazed in the leg by a fragment of a bullet from the range, CBS New York reported.
The club has voluntarily ceased operations until the investigation in complete, CBS New York said.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 5 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy