GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Supervisor Paul Feiner has called for the closure of a local gun range after the fragment of a bullet grazed a nearby resident, according to CBS New York.
The victim lives in a new development off of Ardsley Road, near the Westchester Police Revolver and Rifle League. She was grazed in the leg by a fragment of a bullet from the range, CBS New York reported.
The club has voluntarily ceased operations until the investigation in complete, CBS New York said.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Ex-Greenburgh School Superintendent Faces New Discrimination Accusation
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash