GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Supervisor Paul Feiner has called for the closure of a local gun range after the fragment of a bullet grazed a nearby resident, according to CBS New York.
The victim lives in a new development off of Ardsley Road, near the Westchester Police Revolver and Rifle League. She was grazed in the leg by a fragment of a bullet from the range, CBS New York reported.
The club has voluntarily ceased operations until the investigation in complete, CBS New York said.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Woman Charged In Hartsdale Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure