HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- An 85-year-old Hartsdale woman who was pulled from her burning home three weeks ago has died, according to LoHud.com.
Nan Chu reportedly died from smoke inhalation and complication from pneumonia.
As previously reported by Daily Voice, the fire was accidentally lit in the kitchen of Chu's Frost Lane home on May 5.
Chu's husband, John, 89, also died in the fire.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Greenburgh's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Letter: Greenburgh Police To Take ‘Draconian’ Stance On Halloween