Hartsdale Woman Dies Three Weeks After Suffering Injuries In Fire

  • Comments (1)
An 85-year-old Hartsdale woman is dead three weeks after suffering smoke inhalation in her home.
An 85-year-old Hartsdale woman is dead three weeks after suffering smoke inhalation in her home. Photo Credit: Contributed

HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- An 85-year-old Hartsdale woman who was pulled from her burning home three weeks ago has died, according to LoHud.com.

Nan Chu reportedly died from smoke inhalation and complication from pneumonia.

As previously reported by Daily Voice, the fire was accidentally lit in the kitchen of Chu's Frost Lane home on May 5.

Chu's husband, John, 89, also died in the fire.

Click here to read the full LoHud.com report.

  • 1
    Comments

Comments (1)

Prayers go out to family, friends and all who knew this couple.