HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- An 85-year-old Hartsdale woman who was pulled from her burning home three weeks ago has died, according to LoHud.com.
Nan Chu reportedly died from smoke inhalation and complication from pneumonia.
As previously reported by Daily Voice, the fire was accidentally lit in the kitchen of Chu's Frost Lane home on May 5.
Chu's husband, John, 89, also died in the fire.
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon