HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- An 85-year-old Hartsdale woman who was pulled from her burning home three weeks ago has died, according to LoHud.com.
Nan Chu reportedly died from smoke inhalation and complication from pneumonia.
As previously reported by Daily Voice, the fire was accidentally lit in the kitchen of Chu's Frost Lane home on May 5.
Chu's husband, John, 89, also died in the fire.
- 1 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Propane Explosions Cause Fire At Greenburgh's Sprainbrook Nursery