HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- An 85-year-old Hartsdale woman who was pulled from her burning home three weeks ago has died, according to LoHud.com.
Nan Chu reportedly died from smoke inhalation and complication from pneumonia.
As previously reported by Daily Voice, the fire was accidentally lit in the kitchen of Chu's Frost Lane home on May 5.
Chu's husband, John, 89, also died in the fire.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenburgh
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenburgh, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Academy Holds Graduation For New Fairview, Hartsdale Firefighters
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenburgh; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow