HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- An 85-year-old Hartsdale woman who was pulled from her burning home three weeks ago has died, according to LoHud.com.
Nan Chu reportedly died from smoke inhalation and complication from pneumonia.
As previously reported by Daily Voice, the fire was accidentally lit in the kitchen of Chu's Frost Lane home on May 5.
Chu's husband, John, 89, also died in the fire.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 3 Greenburgh Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48