HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- An 85-year-old Hartsdale woman who was pulled from her burning home three weeks ago has died, according to LoHud.com.
Nan Chu reportedly died from smoke inhalation and complication from pneumonia.
As previously reported by Daily Voice, the fire was accidentally lit in the kitchen of Chu's Frost Lane home on May 5.
Chu's husband, John, 89, also died in the fire.
- 1 Woodlands High School Boys Basketball Team Makes History As State Finalists
- 2 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Elmsford Paramedics, Greenburgh Police Assist Mail Carrier