WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Wednesday could bring thunderstorms, severe winds and heavy rain to Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
A flash flood watch has been issued for the county until late Wednesday night.
Showers are likely and thunderstorms are possible Wednesday after 4 p.m. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain, and patchy fog is possible before 1 p.m., with a high near 54 degrees. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
Showers will continue into the evening, and thunderstorms are possible, with damaging winds and heavy rain and an overnight low around 43 degrees. It will be windy, with winds of 13 to 18 mph increasing to 28 mph after midnight with gusts as high as 55 mph.
- 1 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 2 Large Brushfire Reported In Hartsdale
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Appear In TV Show
- 5 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner