GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale last week:
- Seven people were arrested on heroin and crack-cocaine charges by Greenburgh police recently after two separate search warrants were executed on a pair of Maple Street apartments, according to a police statement.
- New York State Police troopers from the Tarrytown station assisted in convincing a despondent man on the Rockland County side of the Tappan Zee Bridge not to jump.
- MoneyRates.com released its list of best and worst states to make a living and New York didn’t fare so well, ranking in the top five worst.
- 1 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 2 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Theft At Greenburgh Multiplex Among Calls Handled By Town Police