GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenburgh, Edgemont, and Hartsdale last week:
- Seven people were arrested on heroin and crack-cocaine charges by Greenburgh police recently after two separate search warrants were executed on a pair of Maple Street apartments, according to a police statement.
- New York State Police troopers from the Tarrytown station assisted in convincing a despondent man on the Rockland County side of the Tappan Zee Bridge not to jump.
- MoneyRates.com released its list of best and worst states to make a living and New York didn’t fare so well, ranking in the top five worst.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 3 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 4 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 5 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne