WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is calling for a mixture of snow, sleet and freezing rain throughout Westchester County on Monday that could result in hazardous driving conditions.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m., followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow, and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m.
- 1 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 2 State Police Warn Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison