ELMSFORD, N.Y. – Augie’s Brews for Autism fundraiser presented by Augie’s Prime Cut will take place at the Lawrence Brewery in Elmsford on Monday, Sept. 15, from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The event will feature a cocktail reception, a silent auction and live music by the Thornwoods.
The charity event will benefit Autism Speaks and Community Based Services Inc. (CBS). Autism Speaks is a national organization that sponsors autism research and runs awareness-raising activities aimed at families, governments and the public. CBS is a local organization offering a variety of services to people with autism and other developmental disabilities in residential and community based settings
Admission to Augie’s Brews for Autism is $125 per person. It includes open-bar access, hors d’ oeuvres and small plates.
Augie’s currently is seeking sponsors and donations. For details about donating or becoming a sponsor, click here.
For more information about Augie’s Brews for Autism, click here. This will be the fourth year Augie's Prime Cut runs its fundraiser supporting Autism Speaks.
The Lawrence Brewery is at 444 Saw Mill River Road in Elmsford.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Argument Leads To Stabbing At Galleria In White Plains
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court