ELMSFORD, N.Y. – Augie’s Brews for Autism fundraiser presented by Augie’s Prime Cut will take place at the Lawrence Brewery in Elmsford on Monday, Sept. 15, from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The event will feature a cocktail reception, a silent auction and live music by the Thornwoods.
The charity event will benefit Autism Speaks and Community Based Services Inc. (CBS). Autism Speaks is a national organization that sponsors autism research and runs awareness-raising activities aimed at families, governments and the public. CBS is a local organization offering a variety of services to people with autism and other developmental disabilities in residential and community based settings
Admission to Augie’s Brews for Autism is $125 per person. It includes open-bar access, hors d’ oeuvres and small plates.
Augie’s currently is seeking sponsors and donations. For details about donating or becoming a sponsor, click here.
For more information about Augie’s Brews for Autism, click here. This will be the fourth year Augie's Prime Cut runs its fundraiser supporting Autism Speaks.
The Lawrence Brewery is at 444 Saw Mill River Road in Elmsford.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 3 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 4 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester