CARMEL, N.Y. -- George Galgano, the attorney for Mahopac restaurant owner Lani "Ariano" Zaimi, who faces sex charges, was charged with bribery and witness tampering on Thursday, according to LoHud.com.
Galgano, 41, a Purchase resident who practices in Greenburgh, was released on $100,000 bail after being arraigned at Putnam County Court on Thursday, according to the report.
Zaimi, owner of Ariano’s Restaurant, is accused of raping an 18-year-old waitress. He denies the allegation through the lawsuit, saying the sex was consensual. The charges against Galgano are related to his dealings with the woman, LoHud.com reported.
Zaimi is seeking $130 million in a lawsuit against Putnam County District Attorney Adam Levy, an assistant district attorney and the Carmel Police Department.
- 1 'Today' Show Interview With Ellen Brody's Daughters Postponed Until Tuesday
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 4 Snow Could Return To Greenburgh For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Greenburgh Could See Another Round Of Snow Saturday