GREENBURGH, N.Y. – Here are some job openings posted by Greenburgh employers:
- FedEx is looking for part-time package handlers.
- M&T Bank is in need of a teller.
- Hertz is looking for a manager trainee intern.
- Penske is looking to find an administrative clerk and seasonal rental representative.
- Hampton Inn needs a front desk clerk.
- Two’s Company is looking for an administrative assistant , collections chargeback specialist and fashion product photographer.
- A fine dining restaurant in Scarsdale is looking for a part-time server. Prior fine dining experience is a must, and a knowledge of wines is helpful.
- An award-winning salon in Rye and Scarsdale is looking for a salon coordinator, hairstylist, colorist and eyebrow specialist.
- MP Taverna, a casual Greek restaurant, is opening in Irvington and hiring a full waitstaff. They are looking for experienced servers, bartenders, host/hostesses, food runners and bus boys.
- Savona, a Scarsdale restaurant, is looking for servers and bussers.
- Huntington Learning Center is looking for ACT and SAT tutors.
- An infant and youth furniture chain seeks a part-time salesperson for one weekday and weekends.
- A Scarsdale company is looking for loss prevention specialists.
- An Irvington family is seeking a part-time babysitter for their two boys.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Daily Greenburgh, email email@example.com.