This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Chappaqua man died before his car crashed into a guardrail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh early Saturday morning, according to reports.
The man has been identified as Chappaqua resident Robert Ciampi, 55, according to LoHud.com.
Ciampi died of a possible stroke or heart attack in the 4 a.m. incident, News 12 reported, citing investigators.
The crash occurred near the Underhill Road overpass.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 3 State Police Warn Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenburgh