This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Chappaqua man died before his car crashed into a guardrail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh early Saturday morning, according to reports.
The man has been identified as Chappaqua resident Robert Ciampi, 55, according to LoHud.com.
Ciampi died of a possible stroke or heart attack in the 4 a.m. incident, News 12 reported, citing investigators.
The crash occurred near the Underhill Road overpass.
- 1 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 2 Greenburgh Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 3 Greenburgh Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Alexander Hamilton Students Give Back During First Day Of Service