This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Chappaqua man died before his car crashed into a guardrail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh early Saturday morning, according to reports.
The man has been identified as Chappaqua resident Robert Ciampi, 55, according to LoHud.com.
Ciampi died of a possible stroke or heart attack in the 4 a.m. incident, News 12 reported, citing investigators.
The crash occurred near the Underhill Road overpass.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenburgh; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenburgh, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Academy Holds Graduation For New Fairview, Hartsdale Firefighters
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenburgh
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow