This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Chappaqua man died before his car crashed into a guardrail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh early Saturday morning, according to reports.
The man has been identified as Chappaqua resident Robert Ciampi, 55, according to LoHud.com.
Ciampi died of a possible stroke or heart attack in the 4 a.m. incident, News 12 reported, citing investigators.
The crash occurred near the Underhill Road overpass.
- 1 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Greenburgh Supermarket Manager Collects Millions In Lottery
- 4 Police Locate Missing Westchester Man, 53
- 5 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies