This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Chappaqua man died before his car crashed into a guardrail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh early Saturday morning, according to reports.
The man has been identified as Chappaqua resident Robert Ciampi, 55, according to LoHud.com.
Ciampi died of a possible stroke or heart attack in the 4 a.m. incident, News 12 reported, citing investigators.
The crash occurred near the Underhill Road overpass.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Greenburgh
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve