This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Chappaqua man died before his car crashed into a guardrail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh early Saturday morning, according to reports.
The man has been identified as Chappaqua resident Robert Ciampi, 55, according to LoHud.com.
Ciampi died of a possible stroke or heart attack in the 4 a.m. incident, News 12 reported, citing investigators.
The crash occurred near the Underhill Road overpass.
- 1 Woodlands Principal Has Been Reassigned, Report Says
- 2 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenburgh Skies Sunday
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Greenburgh Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend