WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Missing Child Alert has been issued for a 15-year-old Mount Vernon boy by the New York State Department of Criminal Justice Services at the request of the Mount Vernon Police Department.
The missing child, Jonathan Bryant, is autistic. He is described as a black male, 5-foot-4 in height and weighing 110 pounds. When last seen, he was wearing a white T-shirt and white shorts.
The alert covers all of Westchester as well as Rockland and Orange and all of New York City.
- 1 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 3 State Police Warn Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation