WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two accidents -- one in southern Westchester and the other in Northern Westchester -- caused major delays on Wednesday morning.
The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway was closed after a multi-vehicle accident Wednesday morning between Lockwood Avenue at Exit 6 and Executive Boulevard at Exit 9.
The accident was reported at 6:15 a.m. and cleared within an hour.
There were also heavy backups in Northern Westchester on after an accident between Route 6N and Route 17/Route 207/Route 124 reported at 6 a.m. that was cleared by 7 a.m.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 Man ID'd In Swimming Pool Death In Dobbs Ferry
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run