WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two accidents -- one in southern Westchester and the other in Northern Westchester -- caused major delays on Wednesday morning.
The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway was closed after a multi-vehicle accident Wednesday morning between Lockwood Avenue at Exit 6 and Executive Boulevard at Exit 9.
The accident was reported at 6:15 a.m. and cleared within an hour.
There were also heavy backups in Northern Westchester on after an accident between Route 6N and Route 17/Route 207/Route 124 reported at 6 a.m. that was cleared by 7 a.m.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 5 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys