WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Although a winter weather advisory was posted for Westchester County until 6 a.m. Thursday, no weather-related delays or closures were reported on Metro-North Railroad, according to the Metropolitan Transit Authority.
For customers interested in checking on their morning commute, a spokesman for the MTA advised that customers call 511 (or 877-690-5114) and follow the automated service, or check the Metro-North Railroad page on the MTA website.
No cancellations were expected, but the spokesman acknowledged that winter can be unpredictable.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenburgh; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenburgh, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Academy Holds Graduation For New Fairview, Hartsdale Firefighters
- 4 Greenburgh Declares State Of Emergency Because Of Snowstorm
- 5 Elmsford, Greenburgh-Graham Schools Will Have Early Dismissal