WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Although a winter weather advisory was posted for Westchester County until 6 a.m. Thursday, no weather-related delays or closures were reported on Metro-North Railroad, according to the Metropolitan Transit Authority.
For customers interested in checking on their morning commute, a spokesman for the MTA advised that customers call 511 (or 877-690-5114) and follow the automated service, or check the Metro-North Railroad page on the MTA website.
No cancellations were expected, but the spokesman acknowledged that winter can be unpredictable.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Woman Charged In Hartsdale Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Greenburgh's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend