WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Although a winter weather advisory was posted for Westchester County until 6 a.m. Thursday, no weather-related delays or closures were reported on Metro-North Railroad, according to the Metropolitan Transit Authority.
For customers interested in checking on their morning commute, a spokesman for the MTA advised that customers call 511 (or 877-690-5114) and follow the automated service, or check the Metro-North Railroad page on the MTA website.
No cancellations were expected, but the spokesman acknowledged that winter can be unpredictable.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 3 Snow Likely In Greenburgh On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 5 Greenburgh Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday