Update: WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An overturned tractor-trailer has been cleared from southbound I-95 on the Westchester-Bronx border on Wednesday morning. Some traffic delays are continuing in the area.
original story: WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An overturned tractor-trailer on southbound I-95 on the Westchester-Bronx border is causing heavy traffic delays Wednesday morning.
The tractor-trailer overturned at approximately 6:45 a.m. on I-95 between the exit for the southbound Hutchinson River Pkwy (Exit 14 and Pelham Parkway (Exit 8B-C).
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 3 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 4 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 5 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne