CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Actor Kevin Spacey assumed his role from "House of Cards" as Frank Underwood for a parody video for former President Bill Clinton's 68th birthday.
Spacey calls Clinton's wife, Hillary, in an effort to find out what she's getting her husband for his birthday, which is Tuesday, Aug. 19
Click on the video above to watch.
- 1 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenburgh Skies Sunday
- 4 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 5 Greeburgh Celebrates Halloween At Spooktoberfest