CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Actor Kevin Spacey assumed his role from "House of Cards" as Frank Underwood for a parody video for former President Bill Clinton's 68th birthday.
Spacey calls Clinton's wife, Hillary, in an effort to find out what she's getting her husband for his birthday, which is Tuesday, Aug. 19
Click on the video above to watch.
- 1 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Greenburgh Residents To Fear Attack
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Charged With Burglary