WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The southbound Saw Mill River Parkway in Yonkers has reopened after an accident caused an early morning closure on Thursday.
The accident, reported at 6:50 a.m. at Tuckahoe Road, was cleared by 7:30 a.m.
An accident further north on the southbound Saw Mill blocked the shoulder between I-287 (Exit 22) and Route 119 (Exit 21) in Greenburgh before being cleared.
Lanes on the upper level of the inbound George Washington Bridge are closed intermittently from New Jersey following an accident overnight. Heavy delays are being reported on the southbound Tappan Zee Bridge entering Westchester as a result with motorists using the TZ Bridge as an alternate.
- 1 Woodlands Principal Has Been Reassigned, Report Says
- 2 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh
- 3 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 4 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenburgh Skies Sunday
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions