YONKERS, N.Y. -- A car fire in the Saw Mill River Parkway caused crews to close the southbound lanes near Exit 16 in Yonkers on Monday for approximately one hour until 1:45 p.m.
All southbound traffic was detoured off of the Saw Mill at Exit 16 onto Lawrence Street.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 3 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 4 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester