WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – It will be a cool weekend across Westchester County with possible snow showers, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be partly sunny, with a high near 33 degrees and a slight chance of snow showers after noon. Friday night will be partly cloudy with a low around 19 degrees. Winds of up to 16 miles per hour with gusts as high as 28 miles per hour are possible.
Saturday will be partly sunny with a high near 31 degrees. Saturday night will be mostly cloudy with a low around 22 degrees and a chance of snow, mainly after midnight.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy with a high near 36 degrees and a chance of snow, while Sunday night will be partly cloudy with a low around 21 degrees.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 4 Snow Likely In Greenburgh On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh