WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 3 Snow Likely In Greenburgh On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 5 Greenburgh Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday