WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is predicting several inches of snow Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning across Westchester County.
There is a slight chance of snow Wednesday afternoon after 2 p.m. It will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40 degrees.
On Wednesday night snow is likely, mainly between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. It will be cloudy, with a low around 27 degrees. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches is possible in most areas, while southern coastal areas could get up to 4 inches.
- 1 Woodlands Principal Has Been Reassigned, Report Says
- 2 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh
- 3 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 4 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenburgh Skies Sunday
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions