WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a White Plains man with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Pascal A. Amoah, 36, was pulled over on the Sprain Brook Parkway for a traffic stop when troopers suspected him of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Amoah was charged with driving while intoxicated and is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Thursday, June 26, according to State Police.
- 1 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 2 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Greenburgh Police Seek Suspect In Bank Robbery Attempt
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester