WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a White Plains man with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Pascal A. Amoah, 36, was pulled over on the Sprain Brook Parkway for a traffic stop when troopers suspected him of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Amoah was charged with driving while intoxicated and is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Thursday, June 26, according to State Police.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Argument Leads To Stabbing At Galleria In White Plains
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court