WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a White Plains man with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Pascal A. Amoah, 36, was pulled over on the Sprain Brook Parkway for a traffic stop when troopers suspected him of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Amoah was charged with driving while intoxicated and is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Thursday, June 26, according to State Police.
- 1 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 2 Greenburgh Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Greenburgh Is About To Lose Some Greenery Due To New Home Construction
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenburgh
- 5 Hartsdale Man Charged With Unlawfully Collecting Unemployment Benefits