WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a White Plains man with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Pascal A. Amoah, 36, was pulled over on the Sprain Brook Parkway for a traffic stop when troopers suspected him of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Amoah was charged with driving while intoxicated and is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Thursday, June 26, according to State Police.
- 1 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Greenburgh Residents To Fear Attack
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy
- 5 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents