WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a White Plains man with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Pascal A. Amoah, 36, was pulled over on the Sprain Brook Parkway for a traffic stop when troopers suspected him of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Amoah was charged with driving while intoxicated and is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Thursday, June 26, according to State Police.
- 1 'Today' Show Interview With Ellen Brody's Daughters Postponed Until Tuesday
- 2 Daughters Defend Edgemont Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash
- 3 Hastings Man Charged With Kidnapping
- 4 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam