WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a White Plains man with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Pascal A. Amoah, 36, was pulled over on the Sprain Brook Parkway for a traffic stop when troopers suspected him of being intoxicated, State Police said.
Amoah was charged with driving while intoxicated and is scheduled to appear in Town of Greenburgh Court on Thursday, June 26, according to State Police.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Greenburgh's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Letter: Greenburgh Police To Take ‘Draconian’ Stance On Halloween