GREENBURGH, N.Y. Near the 10th anniversary of 9/11, The Daily Greenburgh has chosen 10 questions to ask our readers, as an attempt to probe how they reacted to the terrorist attacks and what changes that tragic and historic event made on them.
We have already posted five of those questions along the past month. Those are the other five left. You may answer as many as you want. Your answers will be part of our coverage of the 10th anniversary of Sept. 11.
1. How do you talk to kids about the Sept. 11 attacks?
2. Are you young enough that you dont remember a world before 9/11? Do you know a kid who is that young? How do they view the world?
3. What do you plan to do as a tribute on the 10th anniversary of Sept. 11?
4. Do you feel safer, less safe? Do you worry about yourself or your loved one becoming a victim of terrorism?
5. How have you reached out to people of other faiths and ethnicities since Sept. 11?
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.