GREENBURGH, N.Y. - It's a busy week ahead for municipal meetings in Greenburgh.
- Monday, the Greenburgh Town Board has a 7:30 p.m. community outreach meeting with local area civic associations. Virginia Road Elementary School, 86 Virginia Road.
- Tuesday, the Greenburgh Town Board, at 9:30 a.m. has a scheduled work session, Town Hall auditorium. The agenda includes Crane's Pond-crosswalk update; new sanitation fees; Theodore Young Community Center renovations; ethics code changes; reorganization and meeting rules.
- Tuesday,the Historic Landmarks Preservation Board has a scheduled 7 p.m. inside the Lee F. Jackson conference room, Town Hall.
- Wednesday, the Greenburgh Planning Board has an 8 p.m. meeting inside the Town Hall auditorium. Three public hearings scheduled.
- Thursday, the Greenburgh Zoning Board of Appeals has an 8 p.m. inside of the Town Hall auditorium. Six cases are scheduled to be discussed, including a sign change request for Stop & Shop.
For further information on any of the meetings, visit www.greenburghny.com .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.