WESTCHESTER, N.Y. - The National Weather Service posted a thunderstorm warning for southern Westchester County at 1:50 p.m. Tuesday.
The storms could be accompanied by lightning, hail and high winds of up to 50 mph, the weather service said.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 2 Lockdown Lifted At Woodlands School After Anonymous Threat
- 3 Elmsford Man Killed On Saw Mill Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 IRS Warns Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry