WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Classic New York summer heat and humidity will remain in Westchester County through Wednesday before showers and thunderstorms break up the heat, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday will be mostly sunny with a high of 86 and a slight chance of showers or thunderstorms in the evening with a low of 70.
Showers and thunderstorms become more likely on Thursday with a 60 percent chance and a high of 85.
Independence Day could feature more rain and thunder with a high of 79 degrees. Chance of rain is 60 percent.
- 1 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 2 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Greenburgh Police Seek Suspect In Bank Robbery Attempt
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester