TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Nonprofit Westchester (NPW) has added two new members with Westchester Community College Foundation and A-HOME joining the advocate group for nonprofits.
Founded in 1985, A-HOME provides safe and affordable housing for seniors, disabled individuals and single-parent families.
Westchester Community College is the county’s largest educational institution, with more than 60 associate degree and certificate programs leading to employment or transfer opportunities at leading colleges and universities.
“These two organizations are vital to our community – one organization that strengthens our community by providing people with safe and affordable places to live and another organization that provides education to residents helping them to enter the workforce. We are very pleased to welcome them to our membership," said Joanna Straub, NPW executive director.
For more information about Nonprofit Westchester, click here or call 914-332-6NPW (6679).
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate