WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Showers and the possibility for thunderstorms with heavy rain are in the forecast for Friday, June 13 in Westchester County.
Friday will bring heavy rains and a possible thunderstorm before 9 a.m. Scattered showers will persist in the area in the afternoon with a high temperature of 78. Chance of rain is 60 percent.
More rain is in the forecast on Friday night with locally heavy amounts before clearing. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 2 Lockdown Lifted At Woodlands School After Anonymous Threat
- 3 Elmsford Man Killed On Saw Mill Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 IRS Warns Greenburgh Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry