WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms could once again threaten Westchester County on Thursday afternoon, July 31, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly sunny with a high of 82 degrees. Showers could roll through the area after 3 p.m. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Friday, Aug. 1, will have patchy fog in the morning before it burns off to bring partly sunny skies and a high of 84. Showers and thunderstorms will once again threaten the region in the afternoon. Chance of rain is 40 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly cloudy with temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate