WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms could once again threaten Westchester County on Thursday afternoon, July 31, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly sunny with a high of 82 degrees. Showers could roll through the area after 3 p.m. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Friday, Aug. 1, will have patchy fog in the morning before it burns off to bring partly sunny skies and a high of 84. Showers and thunderstorms will once again threaten the region in the afternoon. Chance of rain is 40 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly cloudy with temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Greenburgh Residents To Fear Attack
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy
- 5 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents