WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms could once again threaten Westchester County on Thursday afternoon, July 31, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly sunny with a high of 82 degrees. Showers could roll through the area after 3 p.m. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Friday, Aug. 1, will have patchy fog in the morning before it burns off to bring partly sunny skies and a high of 84. Showers and thunderstorms will once again threaten the region in the afternoon. Chance of rain is 40 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly cloudy with temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust