WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms could once again threaten Westchester County on Thursday afternoon, July 31, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly sunny with a high of 82 degrees. Showers could roll through the area after 3 p.m. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Friday, Aug. 1, will have patchy fog in the morning before it burns off to bring partly sunny skies and a high of 84. Showers and thunderstorms will once again threaten the region in the afternoon. Chance of rain is 40 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly cloudy with temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 2 Purchase-SUNY Adds Masters Program That Combines Arts, Entrepreneurship
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester