GREENBURGH, N.Y. - It's the weekend between the Super Bowl and Valentine's Day, and with cold temperatures predicted, there's a variety of indoor events scheduled in and near Greenburgh for children and adults.
- An artist reception will be held Saturday from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Greenburgh Public Library for artist Madge Scott. Scott began painting and drawing in 1997 when one of her children went missing. Her work will be on display until March 12.
- "Big River: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" will be on stage at the Westchester Broadway Theatre in Elmsford on Saturday at 6:15 p.m. and Sunday at 11:15 a.m. and 5:15 p.m. Call (914) 592-2222 for ticket information.
- Latin music group Mayra Casales y Cocomama will be performing at ArtsWestchester Saturday at 7 p.m. at 31 Mamaroneck Ave. Tickets are $15 and $10. For more information, call (914) 428-4220.
- The Ebony Hillbillies will be playing jazz, blues, bluegrass, rock n roll and country at the Walkabout Clearwater Coffeehouse at 250 Bryant Ave. in White Plains Saturday at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $20 for adults at door, $10 for children. For more information, call (914) 603-3383.
- The Ragamala Indian Music and Dance Theater will take the stage at Westchester Community College in Valhalla Saturday at 8 p.m. Tickets are $22 for adults, $20 seniors/students, $16 children under 13. For more information, call (914) 606-6262.
- Greenburgh Nature Center will hold its annual members breakfast and meeting Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Valentine's Day Carnival geared for children ages three to eight will be held Sunday at 2 p.m. YMCA of White Plains and Central Westchester, 515 North St. Proceeds to benefit YMCA General Fund. Call (914) 949-6227, ext. 208 for more information.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.