GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Several places around Greenburgh will be closed or operating on a different schedule for Labor Day. Here's what you need to know before heading out Monday.
- Greenburgh Public Schools
- All branches of the Greenburgh Public Library
- Greenburgh Town Hall and Board of Education Offices
- Greenburgh Post Office
- Most banks (call ahead to see if your bank is open)
- All local, state and federal government offices
Supermarkets, restaurants, bars, liquor stores and other retail locations are open. However, these places may be operating on a Sunday schedule or special holiday hours. It’s a good idea to call ahead before heading out to any of these establishments.
If you’re planning a trip via Metro-North Railroad, extra getaway trains are planned for Friday. The regular weekend schedule will be in effect Saturday and Sunday. Also, the Sunday schedule will be in effect Monday.
Check train times on the Metro-North website.