GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Monday, May 26, Memorial Day, is a federal holiday. Here's a look at what's open and closed in Greenburgh.
- Greenburgh Town Hall
- The Greenburgh Public Library
- All Greenburgh public schools
- All branches of the Post Office
- Most banks (call ahead to see if your bank is open)
Supermarkets, restaurants, bars, liquor stores and other retail locations are open. However, these places may be operating on a Sunday schedule or special holiday hours. It’s a good idea to call ahead before heading out to any of these establishments.
Metro-North will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- 1 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Body Found In Hudson River Could Be Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Greenburgh