WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains police are investigating the death of a 19-year-old Greenburgh man as a suicide, said David Chong, public safety commissioner.
The teen was found by his parents in a room at the Central Motel on 441 Central Ave. early Tuesday morning.
The medical examiner's office said he died of helium asphyxia after placing a plastic bag over his head. He died at approximately 2:41 a.m.
- 1 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings, Ardsley Among 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History