WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains police are investigating the death of a 19-year-old Greenburgh man as a suicide, said David Chong, public safety commissioner.
The teen was found by his parents in a room at the Central Motel on 441 Central Ave. early Tuesday morning.
The medical examiner's office said he died of helium asphyxia after placing a plastic bag over his head. He died at approximately 2:41 a.m.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Argument Leads To Stabbing At Galleria In White Plains
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Greenburgh