WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains police are investigating the death of a 19-year-old Greenburgh man as a suicide, said David Chong, public safety commissioner.
The teen was found by his parents in a room at the Central Motel on 441 Central Ave. early Tuesday morning.
The medical examiner's office said he died of helium asphyxia after placing a plastic bag over his head. He died at approximately 2:41 a.m.
- 1 Dobbs Ferry Actor/Director, 51, Charged With Possession Of Child Porn
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate