WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains police are investigating the death of a 19-year-old Greenburgh man as a suicide, said David Chong, public safety commissioner.
The teen was found by his parents in a room at the Central Motel on 441 Central Ave. early Tuesday morning.
The medical examiner's office said he died of helium asphyxia after placing a plastic bag over his head. He died at approximately 2:41 a.m.
- 1 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 2 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Greenburgh Police Seek Suspect In Bank Robbery Attempt
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester