WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains police are investigating the death of a 19-year-old Greenburgh man as a suicide, said David Chong, public safety commissioner.
The teen was found by his parents in a room at the Central Motel on 441 Central Ave. early Tuesday morning.
The medical examiner's office said he died of helium asphyxia after placing a plastic bag over his head. He died at approximately 2:41 a.m.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Woman Charged In Hartsdale Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Greenburgh's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend