WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains police are investigating the death of a 19-year-old Greenburgh man as a suicide, said David Chong, public safety commissioner.
The teen was found by his parents in a room at the Central Motel on 441 Central Ave. early Tuesday morning.
The medical examiner's office said he died of helium asphyxia after placing a plastic bag over his head. He died at approximately 2:41 a.m.
- 1 Greenburgh Is About To Lose Some Greenery Due To New Home Construction
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenburgh
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenburgh, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Academy Holds Graduation For New Fairview, Hartsdale Firefighters
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenburgh; Blizzard Warning Issued