HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Caroline Desimone of Hawthorne, formerly of Elmsford, died June 16. She was 91.
Desimone was born to William and Marie Moeckel in the Bronx.
Desimone is survived by her son, Laurence (Ruth); two grandsons; two great-grandchildren; and a niece. She was predeceased by her husband, Victor; and brother, Alfred (Ann) Moeckel.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 18 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Ballard Durand Funeral Home, "Elmsford Chapel". A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. June 19 at Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne with interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Dobbs Ferry Actor/Director, 51, Charged With Possession Of Child Porn
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenburgh
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester