HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Caroline Desimone of Hawthorne, formerly of Elmsford, died June 16. She was 91.
Desimone was born to William and Marie Moeckel in the Bronx.
Desimone is survived by her son, Laurence (Ruth); two grandsons; two great-grandchildren; and a niece. She was predeceased by her husband, Victor; and brother, Alfred (Ann) Moeckel.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 18 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Ballard Durand Funeral Home, "Elmsford Chapel". A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. June 19 at Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne with interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a charity of one’s choice.
- 1 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Irvington, Scarsdale Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash