HAWTHORNE, N.Y. - Caroline Desimone of Hawthorne, formerly of Elmsford, died June 16. She was 91.
Desimone was born to William and Marie Moeckel in the Bronx.
Desimone is survived by her son, Laurence (Ruth); two grandsons; two great-grandchildren; and a niece. She was predeceased by her husband, Victor; and brother, Alfred (Ann) Moeckel.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 18 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Ballard Durand Funeral Home, "Elmsford Chapel". A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. June 19 at Holy Rosary Church, Hawthorne with interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to a charity of one’s choice.
- 1 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 4 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester