HARTSDALE, N.Y. - Eilish M. (O'Neill) Maldonado of Hartsdale died Saturday, June 14. She was 62.
Maldonado was born in the Bronx, N.Y., to Mary and Owen O'Neill. She graduated from Saint Barnabas High School and went on to receive her nursing degree before beginning a career as a registered nurse at Montefiore Medical Center.
Maldonado is survived by her husband, Gerard Maldonado; children, Gerard Maldonado Jr. and Siobhan Buchko; and grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, June 18 at the Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home. A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, June 19 at the Church of the Sacred Heart, Hartsdale.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 2 Greenburgh Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Greenburgh Is About To Lose Some Greenery Due To New Home Construction
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenburgh
- 5 Hartsdale Man Charged With Unlawfully Collecting Unemployment Benefits