HARTSDALE, N.Y. - Elizabeth K. Simon, a Hartsdale resident and Yonkers native, died Sunday, March 17. She was 69.
Simon was born Nov. 28, 1943, in Yonkers, N.Y., daughter of John and Margaret (Strausmann) Skouse.
Simon is survived by three daughters, Lori (Jimmy) Craft, Lisa (Rick) Etre, and Leslie (Tommy) Meehan; and four grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers, N.Y. The funeral will be Wednesday at 10 a.m. at St. Anthony's Church Nepera Park, 10 Squire Ave., Yonkers. Interment will be in Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 3 Greenburgh Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenburgh