HARTSDALE, N.Y. - Elizabeth K. Simon, a Hartsdale resident and Yonkers native, died Sunday, March 17. She was 69.
Simon was born Nov. 28, 1943, in Yonkers, N.Y., daughter of John and Margaret (Strausmann) Skouse.
Simon is survived by three daughters, Lori (Jimmy) Craft, Lisa (Rick) Etre, and Leslie (Tommy) Meehan; and four grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers, N.Y. The funeral will be Wednesday at 10 a.m. at St. Anthony's Church Nepera Park, 10 Squire Ave., Yonkers. Interment will be in Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Greenburgh Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad