HARTSDALE, N.Y. - Elizabeth K. Simon, a Hartsdale resident and Yonkers native, died Sunday, March 17. She was 69.
Simon was born Nov. 28, 1943, in Yonkers, N.Y., daughter of John and Margaret (Strausmann) Skouse.
Simon is survived by three daughters, Lori (Jimmy) Craft, Lisa (Rick) Etre, and Leslie (Tommy) Meehan; and four grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers, N.Y. The funeral will be Wednesday at 10 a.m. at St. Anthony's Church Nepera Park, 10 Squire Ave., Yonkers. Interment will be in Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Linked To Racist Comment, Report Says
- 2 Greenburgh Cop Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 3 Large Brushfire Reported In Hartsdale
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train