HARTSDALE, N.Y. - Elizabeth K. Simon, a Hartsdale resident and Yonkers native, died Sunday, March 17. She was 69.
Simon was born Nov. 28, 1943, in Yonkers, N.Y., daughter of John and Margaret (Strausmann) Skouse.
Simon is survived by three daughters, Lori (Jimmy) Craft, Lisa (Rick) Etre, and Leslie (Tommy) Meehan; and four grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers, N.Y. The funeral will be Wednesday at 10 a.m. at St. Anthony's Church Nepera Park, 10 Squire Ave., Yonkers. Interment will be in Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
- 1 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 2 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Greenburgh Police Seek Suspect In Bank Robbery Attempt
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester