HARTSDALE, N.Y. - Elizabeth K. Simon, a Hartsdale resident and Yonkers native, died Sunday, March 17. She was 69.
Simon was born Nov. 28, 1943, in Yonkers, N.Y., daughter of John and Margaret (Strausmann) Skouse.
Simon is survived by three daughters, Lori (Jimmy) Craft, Lisa (Rick) Etre, and Leslie (Tommy) Meehan; and four grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Sinatra Memorial Home, Inc., 601 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers, N.Y. The funeral will be Wednesday at 10 a.m. at St. Anthony's Church Nepera Park, 10 Squire Ave., Yonkers. Interment will be in Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys