IRVINGTON, N.Y. - Gabriel J. "Gabe" Indrieri of Irvington died June 8. He was 73.
Indrieri was born and raised in the Bronx, he was the son of Joseph and Josephine Indrieri. He graduated from Fordham University. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1959 to 1962. He worked as an insurance salesman for many years until his retirement. After his marriage he moved with his wife to Irvington in 1975. He was a Mason for many years.
Indrieri is survived by his wife, Marie; children, Joseph, Marisa (Andrew) Mercatante and Michael; two grandsons; sister, Marie Schuchman; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 10 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 11 at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Diabetes Association, P.O. Box 11454, Alexandria, VA 22312.
- 1 Dobbs Ferry Actor/Director, 51, Charged With Possession Of Child Porn
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenburgh
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester