IRVINGTON, N.Y. - Gabriel J. "Gabe" Indrieri of Irvington died June 8. He was 73.
Indrieri was born and raised in the Bronx, he was the son of Joseph and Josephine Indrieri. He graduated from Fordham University. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1959 to 1962. He worked as an insurance salesman for many years until his retirement. After his marriage he moved with his wife to Irvington in 1975. He was a Mason for many years.
Indrieri is survived by his wife, Marie; children, Joseph, Marisa (Andrew) Mercatante and Michael; two grandsons; sister, Marie Schuchman; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 10 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 11 at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Diabetes Association, P.O. Box 11454, Alexandria, VA 22312.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 National Weather Service: Greenburgh's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Purchase-SUNY Adds Masters Program That Combines Arts, Entrepreneurship
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App