IRVINGTON, N.Y. - Gabriel J. "Gabe" Indrieri of Irvington died June 8. He was 73.
Indrieri was born and raised in the Bronx, he was the son of Joseph and Josephine Indrieri. He graduated from Fordham University. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1959 to 1962. He worked as an insurance salesman for many years until his retirement. After his marriage he moved with his wife to Irvington in 1975. He was a Mason for many years.
Indrieri is survived by his wife, Marie; children, Joseph, Marisa (Andrew) Mercatante and Michael; two grandsons; sister, Marie Schuchman; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 10 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 11 at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Diabetes Association, P.O. Box 11454, Alexandria, VA 22312.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Woodlands School After Anonymous Threat
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Car Accident In Port Chester
- 3 Elmsford Man Killed On Saw Mill Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 4 Hamilton Grad Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 5 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers