ARDSLEY, N.Y. - Gloria Esposito of Ardsley died Sunday, July 27. She was 91.
Esposito was born in Brooklyn in 1923. She married James Esposito in 1943 and moved to Ardsley in 1952.
Esposito is survived by her children, James P. Esposito, JoAnn Hogan, Ellen Gallo, Tracy Q'Gara and Elizabeth Ellis and their spouses; 14 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 31 at the Church of the Immaculate Conception in Irvington.
For more information, please visit: www.edwardsanddowdle.com/
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Woman Charged In Hartsdale Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure