ARDSLEY, N.Y. - Gloria Esposito of Ardsley died Sunday, July 27. She was 91.
Esposito was born in Brooklyn in 1923. She married James Esposito in 1943 and moved to Ardsley in 1952.
Esposito is survived by her children, James P. Esposito, JoAnn Hogan, Ellen Gallo, Tracy Q'Gara and Elizabeth Ellis and their spouses; 14 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 31 at the Church of the Immaculate Conception in Irvington.
For more information, please visit: www.edwardsanddowdle.com/
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenburgh; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenburgh, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Academy Holds Graduation For New Fairview, Hartsdale Firefighters
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenburgh
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow