ARDSLEY, N.Y. - Gloria Esposito of Ardsley died Sunday, July 27. She was 91.
Esposito was born in Brooklyn in 1923. She married James Esposito in 1943 and moved to Ardsley in 1952.
Esposito is survived by her children, James P. Esposito, JoAnn Hogan, Ellen Gallo, Tracy Q'Gara and Elizabeth Ellis and their spouses; 14 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 31 at the Church of the Immaculate Conception in Irvington.
For more information, please visit: www.edwardsanddowdle.com/
- 1 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester