ARDSLEY, N.Y. - Gloria Esposito of Ardsley died Sunday, July 27. She was 91.
Esposito was born in Brooklyn in 1923. She married James Esposito in 1943 and moved to Ardsley in 1952.
Esposito is survived by her children, James P. Esposito, JoAnn Hogan, Ellen Gallo, Tracy Q'Gara and Elizabeth Ellis and their spouses; 14 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 31 at the Church of the Immaculate Conception in Irvington.
For more information, please visit: www.edwardsanddowdle.com/
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 Dobbs Ferry Actor/Director, 51, Charged With Possession Of Child Porn
- 3 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer