MONTROSE, N.Y. -- Jacqueline Eleanor O'Hara of Montrose, formerly of Ardsley, died Saturday, Aug. 2. She was 82.
O’Hara was born June 7, 1932, to William F. and Eleanor (Christopher) Boger in Yonkers.
O’Hara is survived by her children, Robert O'Hara, Kathleen A. LoGuidice and Maureen O'Hara (Rolf Wallischeck); brothers, Lawrence (Beverly), William J. (Debbie), Thomas (Eleanor) and James (Elizabeth) Boger; sister, Patricia Stephenson (Mack); nine grandchildren; a great-granddaughter; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Patrick; and daughter, Ellen Olsen.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 7, from 4-8:30 p.m. with a funeral service to follow at 8:30 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 170 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose, NY 10548. Cremation services will be private.
For more information, please visit http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenburgh
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court