MONTROSE, N.Y. -- Jacqueline Eleanor O'Hara of Montrose, formerly of Ardsley, died Saturday, Aug. 2. She was 82.
O’Hara was born June 7, 1932, to William F. and Eleanor (Christopher) Boger in Yonkers.
O’Hara is survived by her children, Robert O'Hara, Kathleen A. LoGuidice and Maureen O'Hara (Rolf Wallischeck); brothers, Lawrence (Beverly), William J. (Debbie), Thomas (Eleanor) and James (Elizabeth) Boger; sister, Patricia Stephenson (Mack); nine grandchildren; a great-granddaughter; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Patrick; and daughter, Ellen Olsen.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 7, from 4-8:30 p.m. with a funeral service to follow at 8:30 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 170 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose, NY 10548. Cremation services will be private.
For more information, please visit http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 Greenburgh Police Find More Than 10,000 Bags Of Heroin During Traffic Stop
- 2 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 5 State Police Begin Initiative To Target Aggressive Driving In Westchester