MONTROSE, N.Y. -- Jacqueline Eleanor O'Hara of Montrose, formerly of Ardsley, died Saturday, Aug. 2. She was 82.
O’Hara was born June 7, 1932, to William F. and Eleanor (Christopher) Boger in Yonkers.
O’Hara is survived by her children, Robert O'Hara, Kathleen A. LoGuidice and Maureen O'Hara (Rolf Wallischeck); brothers, Lawrence (Beverly), William J. (Debbie), Thomas (Eleanor) and James (Elizabeth) Boger; sister, Patricia Stephenson (Mack); nine grandchildren; a great-granddaughter; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Patrick; and daughter, Ellen Olsen.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 7, from 4-8:30 p.m. with a funeral service to follow at 8:30 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 170 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose, NY 10548. Cremation services will be private.
For more information, please visit http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Ex-Greenburgh School Superintendent Faces New Discrimination Accusation
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash