MONTROSE, N.Y. -- Jacqueline Eleanor O'Hara of Montrose, formerly of Ardsley, died Saturday, Aug. 2. She was 82.
O’Hara was born June 7, 1932, to William F. and Eleanor (Christopher) Boger in Yonkers.
O’Hara is survived by her children, Robert O'Hara, Kathleen A. LoGuidice and Maureen O'Hara (Rolf Wallischeck); brothers, Lawrence (Beverly), William J. (Debbie), Thomas (Eleanor) and James (Elizabeth) Boger; sister, Patricia Stephenson (Mack); nine grandchildren; a great-granddaughter; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Patrick; and daughter, Ellen Olsen.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 7, from 4-8:30 p.m. with a funeral service to follow at 8:30 p.m. at the Edward F. Carter Funeral Home, 170 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose, NY 10548. Cremation services will be private.
For more information, please visit http://www.efcarter.com
- 1 Dobbs Ferry Actor/Director, 51, Charged With Possession Of Child Porn
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 5 Big Names Trail Pack In Ranking Of Best Fast-Food Chains