OSSINING, N.Y. - Janet Guzman, an Ossining resident, died Aug. 17. She was 40.
Guzman was born Dec. 11, 1973, in Puerto Rico, to Ricardo and Carmen Cruz Soto. She worked for 11 years as the accounts payable clerk for the Village of Elmsford.
Guzman is survived by her husband, Joseph of Ossining; children, Kaitlyn and Kiara; parents; brother, Jose Matias; and sister, Nory Vazquez.
No service details were available.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Greenburgh's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Letter: Greenburgh Police To Take ‘Draconian’ Stance On Halloween