OSSINING, N.Y. - Janet Guzman, an Ossining resident, died Aug. 17. She was 40.
Guzman was born Dec. 11, 1973, in Puerto Rico, to Ricardo and Carmen Cruz Soto. She worked for 11 years as the accounts payable clerk for the Village of Elmsford.
Guzman is survived by her husband, Joseph of Ossining; children, Kaitlyn and Kiara; parents; brother, Jose Matias; and sister, Nory Vazquez.
No service details were available.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Greenburgh Residents To Fear Attack
- 2 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy
- 5 A Small Village Parade Is A Big Hit Within Town Of Greenburgh