OSSINING, N.Y. - Janet Guzman, an Ossining resident, died Aug. 17. She was 40.
Guzman was born Dec. 11, 1973, in Puerto Rico, to Ricardo and Carmen Cruz Soto. She worked for 11 years as the accounts payable clerk for the Village of Elmsford.
Guzman is survived by her husband, Joseph of Ossining; children, Kaitlyn and Kiara; parents; brother, Jose Matias; and sister, Nory Vazquez.
No service details were available.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed