ELMSFORD, N.Y. – Jean L. Frascone of Elmsford died Jan. 13 at her home. She was 63.
Born in Bronx, N.Y., she was the daughter of Nicholas and Ruth Frascone. She graduated from Sacred Heart High School in Yonkers and was a longtime employee of the City of Mount Vernon Water Department.
Frascone was a seasonal employee at H&R Block in Mount Vernon for many years. She enjoyed bowling, gardening and reading. She was an avid New York Yankees fan.
She is survived by three siblings, Richard (Dawn), Joann and Nicholas (Debbie); and many nieces and nephews.
A Mass of the resurrection was celebrated Thursday morning at Church of St. Matthew. Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home in Dobbs Ferry handled arrangements.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenburgh
- 4 Elmsford, Greenburgh Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys