ELMSFORD, N.Y. – Jean L. Frascone of Elmsford died Jan. 13 at her home. She was 63.
Born in Bronx, N.Y., she was the daughter of Nicholas and Ruth Frascone. She graduated from Sacred Heart High School in Yonkers and was a longtime employee of the City of Mount Vernon Water Department.
Frascone was a seasonal employee at H&R Block in Mount Vernon for many years. She enjoyed bowling, gardening and reading. She was an avid New York Yankees fan.
She is survived by three siblings, Richard (Dawn), Joann and Nicholas (Debbie); and many nieces and nephews.
A Mass of the resurrection was celebrated Thursday morning at Church of St. Matthew. Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home in Dobbs Ferry handled arrangements.
- 1 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Irvington, Scarsdale Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed