HARTSDALE, N.Y. - Joseph P. Ganley of Hartsdale died July 6. He was 80.
Ganley was born Feb. 4, 1934, in Brooklyn, to Agnes Stasavage and Joseph H. Ganley. He served four years in the military in the 82nd Airborne and worked as a repair technician for Verizon until his retirement in 1985. He served the VFW and the American Legion in White Plains.
Ganley is survived by his wife, Rose; children, Salvatore, Joseph, Carolann, Kevin, Kathleen, Brian and Theresa; 13 grandchildren; a great-grandson; two nieces and a nephew; and sisters-in-law, Connie Burke and Elfrede Ganley. He was predeceased by his parents; and brothers, Donald and Patrick.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 9 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 10 at Sacred Heart Church, 10 Lawton Ave., Hartsdale. Interment at Mt. Calvary, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 2 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Greenburgh Police Seek Suspect In Bank Robbery Attempt
- 5 Frank's Nursery To Be Auctioned Off In Greenburgh