HARTSDALE, N.Y. - Joseph P. Ganley of Hartsdale died July 6. He was 80.
Ganley was born Feb. 4, 1934, in Brooklyn, to Agnes Stasavage and Joseph H. Ganley. He served four years in the military in the 82nd Airborne and worked as a repair technician for Verizon until his retirement in 1985. He served the VFW and the American Legion in White Plains.
Ganley is survived by his wife, Rose; children, Salvatore, Joseph, Carolann, Kevin, Kathleen, Brian and Theresa; 13 grandchildren; a great-grandson; two nieces and a nephew; and sisters-in-law, Connie Burke and Elfrede Ganley. He was predeceased by his parents; and brothers, Donald and Patrick.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 9 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 10 at Sacred Heart Church, 10 Lawton Ave., Hartsdale. Interment at Mt. Calvary, 575 Hillside Ave., White Plains.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Argument Leads To Stabbing At Galleria Mall
- 3 Feds Raid 'Subway Guy' Jared Fogle's Home In Child Porn Investigation
- 4 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Greenburgh