ELMSFORD, N.Y. – Kathleen Coyne Irwin, a 50-year resident of Elmsford, died Dec. 16 in Marlborough, Mass. She was 92.
Born Jan. 15, 1920, in Meelick, County Galway, Ireland, she was the daughter of Patrick and Bridget Slattery Coyne. She immigrated to New York at the age of 18. On June 28, 1953, she married Stanley Irwin.
Irwin is survived by her husband; a son, Kevin (Margaret) Irwin, of Pawling, N.Y.; a daughter, Kathy (Mark Bracco) Irwin, of Bedford, Mass.; and two grandsons.
A mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Elmsford. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Rosary Hill, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, NY 10532.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenburgh; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenburgh, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Academy Holds Graduation For New Fairview, Hartsdale Firefighters
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenburgh
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow