ELMSFORD, N.Y. – Kathleen Coyne Irwin, a 50-year resident of Elmsford, died Dec. 16 in Marlborough, Mass. She was 92.
Born Jan. 15, 1920, in Meelick, County Galway, Ireland, she was the daughter of Patrick and Bridget Slattery Coyne. She immigrated to New York at the age of 18. On June 28, 1953, she married Stanley Irwin.
Irwin is survived by her husband; a son, Kevin (Margaret) Irwin, of Pawling, N.Y.; a daughter, Kathy (Mark Bracco) Irwin, of Bedford, Mass.; and two grandsons.
A mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Elmsford. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Rosary Hill, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, NY 10532.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Woman Charged In Hartsdale Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure