ELMSFORD, N.Y. – Kathleen Coyne Irwin, a 50-year resident of Elmsford, died Dec. 16 in Marlborough, Mass. She was 92.
Born Jan. 15, 1920, in Meelick, County Galway, Ireland, she was the daughter of Patrick and Bridget Slattery Coyne. She immigrated to New York at the age of 18. On June 28, 1953, she married Stanley Irwin.
Irwin is survived by her husband; a son, Kevin (Margaret) Irwin, of Pawling, N.Y.; a daughter, Kathy (Mark Bracco) Irwin, of Bedford, Mass.; and two grandsons.
A mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Elmsford. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Rosary Hill, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, NY 10532.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Find More Than 10,000 Bags Of Heroin During Traffic Stop
- 2 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 5 State Police Begin Initiative To Target Aggressive Driving In Westchester