ELMSFORD, N.Y. – Kathleen Coyne Irwin, a 50-year resident of Elmsford, died Dec. 16 in Marlborough, Mass. She was 92.
Born Jan. 15, 1920, in Meelick, County Galway, Ireland, she was the daughter of Patrick and Bridget Slattery Coyne. She immigrated to New York at the age of 18. On June 28, 1953, she married Stanley Irwin.
Irwin is survived by her husband; a son, Kevin (Margaret) Irwin, of Pawling, N.Y.; a daughter, Kathy (Mark Bracco) Irwin, of Bedford, Mass.; and two grandsons.
A mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Elmsford. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Rosary Hill, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, NY 10532.
- 1 Woodlands High School Boys Basketball Team Makes History As State Finalists
- 2 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Elmsford Paramedics, Greenburgh Police Assist Mail Carrier