ELMSFORD, N.Y. – Kathleen Coyne Irwin, a 50-year resident of Elmsford, died Dec. 16 in Marlborough, Mass. She was 92.
Born Jan. 15, 1920, in Meelick, County Galway, Ireland, she was the daughter of Patrick and Bridget Slattery Coyne. She immigrated to New York at the age of 18. On June 28, 1953, she married Stanley Irwin.
Irwin is survived by her husband; a son, Kevin (Margaret) Irwin, of Pawling, N.Y.; a daughter, Kathy (Mark Bracco) Irwin, of Bedford, Mass.; and two grandsons.
A mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Elmsford. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Rosary Hill, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, NY 10532.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Hartsdale Pizzeria
- 4 Elmsford Re-Dedicates Its Updated Emergency Operations Center
- 5 Woman Safe After Jump From Overpass Onto Sprain Brook Parkway In Hawthorne