GREENBURGH, N.Y. - Linda Elizabeth Nichols of Greenburgh died Aug. 17. She was 66.
Nichols was born July 29, 1948, to Linwood and Elizabeth Bates in Sleepy Hollow.
Nichols is survived by her husband, Arthur Nichols Sr.; children, Arthur Nichols Jr., Kai, Karim, and Leila Nichols; five grandchildren; sisters, Judy Hassan of Mount Vernon, Betty Shakoor of Richmond, Va., and Brenda James of Mount Vernon; brother, Linwood Bates Jr.; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her father, Linwood Bates Sr.; and brother, Alexander Bates.
Calling hours are at 9 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22 at the Christ Alive Church, 600 Secor Road, Hartsdale, followed by the funeral at 10 a.m.
- 1 Greenburgh Police Officer Credited With Saving Woman’s Life
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Greenburgh's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Letter: Greenburgh Police To Take ‘Draconian’ Stance On Halloween